Lambton 4″ Corrugated Commercial Grain Bins
Recommended for high volume, heavy-duty applications in commercial grain processing and distribution facilities
32.5o High Ribbed Roof
- Engineered high rib design for maximum strength and fast condensation runoff.
- Roof design lets moisture escape to the outdoors in the drying process.
- 5½” overhang at the eave protects against driving rain, wind and blowing snow.
- Roof ribs fully overlap for a weather tight seal and double strength.
- The oblong manway opening provides easy access to the inside.
Lambton Bins Feature
- 3/8” Grade 8.2 Sidewall bolts from top to bottom.
- All hardware JS 1000: the highest standard available for corrosion prevention and long life
Roof Safety and Compression Ring
- Provided as standard for extra safety when working on the bin roof.
- Greatly reduces risk of damage by heavy snow loads and strong wind
Large 40” Fill Opening
- Large 40” fill opening is reinforced with a 10 gauge inner ring.
- The fill opening is covered by a spun dome lid and secured by a single spring-loaded latch.
- The lid slides horizontally to open and close eliminating the need to move loading equipment
Click on the thumbnail to see the full-sized image.