Lambton Galvanized Grain Bins
4″ Corrugated Un-Stiffened Grain Bins
- Recommended for most farm-based grain storage systems
4″ Corrugated Stiffened Grain Bins
- Recommended for larger and more demanding grain storage systems
4″ Corrugated Commercial Grain Bins
- Recommended for high volume, heavy duty applications for grain processing and distribution
All Lambton-built grain bins include:
- Standard construction provides G115 (350 grams/M2 of zinc) galvanized steel with 28% more zinc protection than traditional bins
- Larger 44” sidewall sheets with 4” corrugation improves grain flow, increases vertical strength and reduces build time
- Access doors with 44″ or 66″ opening with bin step as standard
- A 32.5o roof angle is standard for both structured and non-structured models with peak load capacities engineered as needed from 4 K to 30 K.
- Farm-stiffened grain bins feature an innovative swedged joint that eliminates stiffener splices and reduces build costs
- Commercial bins use Lambton’s robust stiffener for additional strength and stability on taller and larger bin structures.
- All designs stress tested with accurate calculations for wind, rooftop equipment loads and snow loads
Let’s talk about:
- Choice of roof ladders, handrails, stairs and platforms
- Upgraded roofs and wind rings to suit your climate
- Side draw systems, aeration systems, unloading systems
For more information about Lambton Galvanized Grain Bins, contact us at 1.888.239.9713 (North America) or email@example.com.