Chain Conveyors for Grain-Handling Applications
Lambton brings over 50 years experience to the design and manufacture of chain conveyor systems custom engineered for your specific requirements.
Lambton-built conveyors include a full range of models and types for every application in your farm or commercial grain-handling system.
With capacities up to 30,000 BPH (762 MTPH), Lambton is continually developing and expanding our grain-handling line to meet your needs for efficiency and dependable quality.
- Galvanized steel, bolted construction
- Double row spherical roller bearings on head sections
- 1/2″ thick UHMW paddles installed on chain from factory
- Various replaceable liner options
- No bolt heads in material flow
- Corrosion-resistant Acme take-up rods
Let’s talk about:
Lambton also manufactures screw conveyors and bin unloaders to complete your grain-handling solution.